Board of Governors
The Board of Governors is a group of people with a range of skills, knowledge and experience, which when combined, can be used to guide the LINk effectively. The Board of Governors will be accountable to the LINk for its activities. The Board of Governors will provide the Medway LINk with the separation of its governance from the LINk’s key roles; direct public involvement, obtaining and passing on views, monitoring and reviewing services. This arrangement will ensure that a small group of people are not put in the position of, or being seen as, speaking on behalf of the community of Medway.
These meetings are open to the public to observe the process. If you would like to attend, please contact the Medway LINk.
- Shirley Griffiths - Community Engagement & Enhanced Community Engagement
- David Harris - Chairman
- Richard Iddenden - Strategic Planning, Finance & HealthWatch Transition
- Edwina Morris - People & Organisations
- Cath Foad - Moderating Panel Liaison
- Alan West - Communications & PR (& Interim External Reps Coordinator)
Board of Governors -
agendas and minutes of their meetings